Service and Operations Manager - Fontwell, West Sussex
Service and Operations Manager
Full-time, maternity cover
Fontwell, West Sussex
Amicus provides care, education and treatment to emotionally traumatised children aged 5 - 18 years old. We are a small, innovative independent children's therapeutic community accredited by the Royal College of Psychiatrists
We currently have an exciting full-time vacancy providing maternity cover for the role of Service and Operations Manager and are looking for an experienced and creative individual who is interested in developing their skills as a senior manager within a therapeutic organisation. This is a uniquely rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.
If you have???
- an interest in working psychodynamically, integrating a therapeutic model within leading and managing the managers and overseeing the operations of the organisation (working with two other Service and Operations Managers),
- a passion for wanting to make a difference and in helping children to achieve and recover from their trauma,
- proven experience in of working in child care, social care or a mental health role,
- proven experience in a management role in either education, social care, child care or mental health,
- educated to degree level,
- an interest in a particular area, such as safeguarding, human resources or health and safety,
???then you could be the person we are looking for!
The task of the Service and Operations Manager role is to assist in overseeing and managing the operational running of Amicus' services and ensure compliance to regulations alongside Amicus therapeutic ethos and model and to share responsibility for the maintenance of quality and performance in the area of Therapeutic care and education for the children at Amicus and liaising with external agencies and their families. Also to assist in supporting the managers of the homes and school to ensure there is a high standard of therapeutic care and nurture to the children and that good parental care is modelled.
For further information and to apply for this post please contact Rebecca Newton, Director, by clicking on the 'Apply' button for an application pack or by phoning .
Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday, 8th September 2017.???
Amicus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Applicants will therefore undergo Enhanced DBS checks and Warner interviews as part of our Safer Recruitment Process.