Part Time Charity Volunteer
Do you have spare time to offer and want to make a real impact on people's lives?
DROP4DROP are looking to expand our team of great volunteers to help bring clean water to those currently living without. We're an independent charity who work with businesses and individuals, to give communities in need access to safe, clean drinking water. We are a dedicated, small team of people creating a big impact.
This role is suitable for anyone willing to gain experience in the charity sector. The role is varied and interesting - you will be doing a mix of great stuff, helping with research and daily communications. Most importantly, you'll be making a big impact along our other great volunteers.
The ideal candidate can commit to 2 days a week in the office in Portslade. This position is perfect for college/university students and graduates looking to gain experience, or anyone who is passionate about working in the charity sector.
- You must be super self-driven, creative and have big passion for the cause.
- You are the perfect communicator, written and verbal.
- Your spelling and grammar is pretty much always on point.
- You are a whizz at web stuff and have a keen interest in all things social media & PR.
- You are organised and on-the-ball. Deadlines? You meet them every time.
- Working independently is a doddle, you have initiative and manage your workload easily.
- You are personable, passionate and keen to go the extra mile.
- You have a burning desire to be part of something bigger than yourself.
Job Type: Volunteer