Location: East Grinstead
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 18.00pm
Must have a full UK driving licence
Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their Independent and highly reputable agency based in East Grinstead
The purpose of the role is to oversee a portfolio of residential properties and ensuring the smooth running of rental properties.
Responsibilities are to include:
* Managing a portfolio of residential properties
* Ensuring gas safeties are up to date
* Chasing rent arrears
* Advising utility companies of meter readings and new tenancies
* Chasing references
* Dealing with deposit disputes
* Serving appropriate notices
* Carrying out inspections
* Liaising with tenants and landlords
* Drawing up tenancy agreements and processing tenancy renewals
The right candidate must have the following:
* Proven lettings/property management background
* Good understanding of the legislation
* Excellent organisation skills
* Team player
* Highly organised and ability to problem solve effectively
If you have experience within Property Management and keen to join an established Letting Agents who can offer good long term career prospects, please call Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.