Front Office Support Engineer
Front Office Application Support Engineer
Risk Services, London, UK
Cooperate Operations Group, Technology
You will be working as part of a global support team looking after Trading and Risk systems which are critical to Macquarie's Operation. You will be heavily interacting with members of the business at various levels of seniority. A key focus of the role is ensuring production environments remain stable, reliable and performant. To achieve this you will work closely with wider technology teams and developers alongside using your own technical skills and experience.
You will have:
- Experience supporting complex and globally distributed technology systems.
- Experience improving the performance, availability and stability of technology services.
- Proficiency in LINUX/Windows Operating Systems and ability to script (i.e. Python / Shell).
- Experience with Databases (i.e. Sybase and SQL Server) and proficient in writing SQL.
- Broad experience of technology including open source tools, networking and infrastructure.
- Experience with environment monitoring, capacity/performance management & resilience.
Along with these strong desirables:
- Exposure in managing services in public and private cloud environments.
- Comfortable with working in fast paced and demanding environments.
- A collaborative & communicative attitude working with front office business and developers
- Ability to translate complex technology problems into implementable improvements.
- Experience in using code versioning, project management and automated deployment tools.
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to be part of a technological and cultural transformation within a highly successful financial services organisation.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.