Business Administration Apprentice
This a great opportunity for an apprentice to learn a number of administrative duties, from assisting the clinical nursing to working alongside the Management Team.
General Practice is a very busy and changing environment therefore, the applicant needs to be able to adjust to new ways of working. The role we are developing will enable the individual to learn how General Parctice as a whole is run.
- word processing
- letter writing
- creating and maintaining filing systems
- scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes
- assisting with the implementation of new ways of working or systems
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment