Wilton Park is an executive agency of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and is situated at the foot of the South Downs. It is based at Wiston House, a sixteenth century manor house, and organises international conferences as well as business and private functions.
To work as part of a brigade of 5 chefs at Wilton Park, providing a full range of meals for guests attending events at Wiston House, including:
Preparation, cooking and serving of food for:
- breakfast, lunch dinner, afternoon teas, buffets, banqueting dinners, wedding receptions, BBQs, staff lunches.
- taking consideration for guests' special dietary requirements, including religious diets, allergens, food intolerance diets.
- monitor the temperature, quality and portion size of all food served from the kitchen areas.
- ensure that all food leaving the kitchen is prepared and served to the pre-agreed consistent high standards.
- ensure the effective control of refrigeration and dry store goods to ensure food safety and reduce waste.
- comply with local health and safety requirements.
- carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Hours to fit with monthly shift rota.
Some weekend work may be required.