Retention Marketing Executive
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Luxury British furniture and home accessories retailer founded in 1999. The Company now has 14 shops across the UK and online presence in Europe and America.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of the Retention Marketing Executive is to coordinate and successfully deliver exceptional email marketing campaigns and manage their growing Social Media presence.
Your main duties will include:
Coordinating Email Newsletters:
- Working with the Ecommerce manager, use the annual marketing plan and work with key internal stakeholders (Marketing, Retail, Merchandising, Events and Design Services) to execute a schedule of email and social media activity that maximizes sales opportunities and user engagement.
- Work with the Email Marketing Executive to ensure email newsletters include the relevant reactivation and new customer acquisition message as appropriate to the relevant data segments.
Scheduling Email Campaigns:
- Create best-in-class emails as required.
- Work with the content team to create relevant, tailored landing pages for email marketing campaigns.
- A/B test relevant email campaign elements to improve performance.
- Monitor and analyse email performance to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager in the day-to-day management of our ESP (Bronto) and with and annual review of the contract and market-place before deciding on renewal.
- Work with the Email Marketing Executive to ensure all email communications are linked up and consistent in tone and message.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a passion for email marketing, social media & ecommerce.
- Basic understanding of B2C email and social media within a retail environment.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills, with experience in managing and handling sizeable amounts of data in Excel.
- Experience working with an ESP.
- Copywriting experience.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.