Live-In Care Companion (West Surrey)
Are you looking for a fulfilling career with genuine training and development opportunities that will allow you to make a real difference in people's lives? Look no further!
Clarriots Care's newest branch has opened its doors in West Surrey and is looking for experienced care companions that will offer their assistance to vulnerable people in the boroughs of Woking, Guildford and Waverley.
Excellent pay rates:
- GBP550 - GBP700 per week, depending on experience and client's needs.
- 25ppm mileage allowance if required to use your own car
- 28 days holiday pay
- Free branded uniform and equipment
- Free Care Certificate training on our premises and whilst working with our clients
- Opportunities for gaining qualifications while working and at no cost to you as part of your personal training and development plan
- Retail discount schemes
- Pension scheme
A typical live-in position will be as follows:
- 10 hours per day in 2 blocks of 5 hours with at least 2 hours break
- Maximum of 1 brief disturbance per night
- 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out (this can vary on a client to client basis)
Your duties as a care companion might include things like dressing and undressing, light housework, personal care, meal preparation, taking clients out to appointments or social activities.
If you are compassionate, caring, reliable, ambitious, and want to be part of an organisation that values its staff, then contact us today. We look forward to meeting you.
- This position requires prior experience
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check