Direct Marketing Executive
My client is recruiting for a forward-thinking and enthusiastic, Direct Marketing Executive. This role will be within their Individual Giving and Fundraising Team and would be reporting to the Manager of this department. Within this team you will be using a range of marketing material (digital, print amongst other formats) to obtain, recruit and build relationships with supporters.
In this role, you will be assisting the delivery of direct marketing across a number of countries. Your main responsibilities will include; delivering campaigns with the goal to maximise the acquisition of supporters as well as ensuring a long-term growth of income for the company.
In a nutshell, you will need to plan, develop, implement and analyse your direct marketing campaigns and strategies in order to achieve the core project objectives.
Main duties include:
* The ability to implement effective direct marketing campaigns focusing on methods that will gain the greatest benefits in the long-term. This will occur multi-nationally.
* Keep fundraisers motivated and inspired as well as ensure they are well-informed about the company.
* Liaise with different departments to develop, plan and analyse the data from your campaigns.
* Manage budgets for campaigns, both incoming and outgoing expenditure.
* Produce effective, clear and detailed reports at the end of all campaigns to gain maximum insights, enabling the company to plan their future approach.
You must have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the addition of strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Have good negotiation skills, allowing you to work out and act upon the financial risk of contracts.
* Have a proven experience within Direct Marketing, with a 'learn from the past' approach to campaigns.
* Be positive, enthusiastic and flexible towards work with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
* Have a proven background in project management with an understanding of legislation related to direct marketing and data protection.
If you are interested in this fantastic role and would like to join a company who offers great progression and development, then please call Charlotte or Katie on or apply direct on our website.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.