Senior & Principal Consultants (Traction Power & EMC)
Job Title: Senior & Principal Consultants (Traction Power & EMC)
Location: Sutton, Greater London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an engineering firm specialising in railway technology. Its concepts, analyses and independent assessments are internationally recognised. The focus on individual customer needs, which, coupled with extensive experience and professional competence, guarantee high quality.
About the Role:
You can expect a varied and interesting role in a globally active, dynamic company. A creative and flexible way of thinking, sound technical knowledge and absolute customer focus guarantee your success. You value dealing with different stakeholders as well as working in a dedicated and high-performance environment. Attractive terms of employment ensure that you will be rewarded for your extraordinary commitment.
- Power and EMC studies for AC and DC railways
- Earthing and bonding, protection, power qualitydemonstration of compatibility, general assurance
- Execution of engineering work according to Network Rail GRIP processes and procedures
- Project management
- Certification and approvals according to UK and international standards
- Electrical engineer or comparable qualifications
- At least 4 to 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant railway standards (national and international)
- Good collaborator in interdisciplinary teams
- Result-oriented work style
- Can-do attitude
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Energy Engineer, Consultant Engineer, Engineering Consultant, Network Rail, Senior Consultant, Principal Engineer, Rail Engineer, Senior Engineer, Principal Consultant, Lead Engineer, Electrical Engineer, EMC Engineer, RAMS engineer, Engineer, Power Supply Engineer, Safety Assessor, Independent Safety Assessor, Rolling Stock Engineer, Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Rail Operations Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager, Operations Specialists, Project Team Leader, Health and Safety Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Network Rail, 3rd party Rail, Contract Management, Operations, Rail Specialists will be considered for this role.
Apply for Senior & Principal Consultants (Traction Power & EMC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly