Healthcare Team Manager
Healthcare Team Manager
(£45,000 per annum plus benefits)
HFH Healthcare is a fast growing independent healthcare organisation which delivers the highest quality care to highly dependent Adults & Children in the comfort and security of their own homes, throughout London and the Home Counties. Working in partnership with the NHS continuing healthcare teams and private teams, our enhanced level of specialist clinical support enables individual clients to remain at home even when the level of health care required is highly complex.
This is a great chance to be part of a business that is really advancing and improving lives for our patients. Reporting to the Director of Operations and working alongside the Clinical team, you will be responsible for achieving excellent patient service levels and maximising efficiency, productivity and profitability within the care coordination and referral functions.
You will manage the performance and workflow of the care co-ordinations and referral teams and the patient rostering system. The role will include being responsible for patient service levels, ensuring all patient SLA's and expectations are met and exceeded, maximising patient satisfaction and retention.
To be successful you will need to be able to manage any service incidents and complaints for care coordination and referrals to a satisfactory outcome. Introducing new care staff into new and existing care packages in line with the company's clinical competency framework and assessment process is vital.
Skills & Experience
· Service Delivery experience in a fast-paced organisation.
· Previous line management experience.
· Previous experience of dealing with customer or patients
· Experienced in supporting and mentoring staff
· Creative and innovative
· Proven ability to analyse complex problems/ information from a variety of sources
· Experience of managing and accurately compiling reports/updates on a daily basis
In return you will receive:
· Pay: £45,000 per annum
· Hours: 37.5 per week based in Wimbledon with some travel
· Annual leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
· Fully expensed work travel
· Laptop and Mobile Phone
If you would like to join our friendly team at HFH and be rewarded for your skills in healthcare, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Healthcare Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly