Business Development Manager
Jani-King has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team based in London. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum basic, realistic OTE £60,000 + £300per month Car Allowance.
Jani-King is the world's largest franchise commercial cleaning company with more than 120 support offices in 13 countries. Through a global network of over 9,000 franchisees, Jani-King delivers a superior commercial cleaning program to a wide range of customer locations including office buildings, hospitals, hotels, sporting venues, universities, restaurants, manufacturing facilities and more.
We guarantee to offer our franchises a certain level of business and it is our Sales team that delivers on that promise!
The exciting part of this role is that although we have been established for many years in the UK we are having a total reboot of the business. We have very ambitious plans and want you to be part of it. Our top performers will certainly progress with us as we grow. Think of this role as ‘first boots on the ground’.
We currently deal with some of the country’s top blue chip brands coupled with our unrivalled performance you will have sweet spot perfect references.
Key Task and Accountabilities of our Business Development Manager
- As with all sales roles… hit and exceed your targets
- Self generate and identify new business opportunities and research/build relationships with new clients
- Actively promote their business via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Plan and prepare for client meetings and presentations
Skills needed to become our Business Development Manager
- Have a proven track record in B2B sales and new business generation
- Have proven experience of achieving and exceeding new business targets.
- Have the ability to develop new contacts, build opportunities and relationships at all levels
- Have excellent IT skills and CRM database experience
- Be motivated by hitting and exceeding targets and the rewards that brings.
- Be a confident communicator by telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Have first class presentation skills
- Be exceptionally well organised
Although experience in the world of cleaning would be advantageous it’s not a pre-requisite as first class training will be provided.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Business Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly