M&A Infrastructure- Leading boutique
- Successful candidate will join a leading M&A Infrastructure team and work on a strong pipeline of UK and European Infrastructure deals
- Team advises on buy side and sell side Infrastructure deals across transportation/ Storage/ Power and Utilities/ Ports and airports/ Hybrid Infrastructure
- Role is heavily focused on technical DCF modelling/ supporting the senior team on live deals/ deal execution. Associates will be very client facing with Directors and MDs
- Candidates should have solid experience in Infrastructure M&A or private equity.
- Candidates should have very strong technical skills and modelling skills. Team have strong DCF modelling capability.
- Candidates should have a very strong academic pedigree from top universities.
- Preferred candidate would be a Senior analyst or Associate working in an Investment bank/ boutique Infrastructure sector team
- Immediate hire- high compensation