VP of MARKETING (UK AND INTERNATIONAL) - Guildford
VP of MARKETING (UK AND INTERNATIONAL)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, creative marketing leader to head up a UK and International Field Marketing team.
You will be a member of our Global Marketing Leadership team and will contribute to strategy and function development. You will be responsible for ensuring marketing and sales are working in partnership, and for being a role model for a functionally-integrated approach at both a global and local level.
- Head up a team of Marketers and Lead Qualification professionals
- Be accountable for setting the field marketing strategy & direction for the region, with a focus on conversion of these into new and repeat revenue.
- Monitor current and emerging global and regional trends and implement creative, forward -looking strategies.
- Determine and source the necessary market, segment, and competitive intelligence for the regions
- Contribute to market segmentation and sizing
- Develop market insights and strategic positioning capabilities
- Lead the development of the GTM for our selected strategic market segments in UK and International
- Monitor performance against targets, ensuring appropriate action in the event that KPI's are not met
- Handle marketing budget, spend and maximize ROI at country level
- Report and communicate marketing plans and results to the CMO and Country Leadership and Sales teams
- Contribute to global projects
- Overcome organizational objections and barriers
- Cultivate collaborative relationships across the organization
- Stay on top of marketing developments and best practices
- Extensive B2B marketing experience in a variety of areas of marketing and the IT industry is desired, preference given to software and services
- Experience of leading a multi-cultural, international marketing organisation is a must
- A strong understanding of the art and the science behind lead and pipeline generation
- Strong understanding and use of marketing analytics to make informed decisions
- In-depth knowledge of sales channel and of various sales models
- Experience determining and developing a market strategy for a region
- Experience managing the creation and execution of effective direct marketing, digital demand generation programs and materials that promote technology solutions to end users and channel partners
- Customer and sales oriented, used to working in multi-cultural global Matrix organisation