Supply Teachers - North London September Starts
Destination Education is currently working with a number of superb schools based in Islington and Haringey who are seeking flexible supply teachers to start this coming September.
This can range from Day to Day to a part time role within the same school.
We aim to keep teachers within a close radius of their preferred area to ensure you would be working in local schools.
QTS is a must along with experience of teaching within the primary age ranges alongside a strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
We are looking to recruit teachers from Early Years through to KS2 and PPA roles.
Destination Education can offer you:
- Fantastic Rates of Pay (Minimum GBP700 Per Week)
- Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
- Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
- Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
- Honest, experienced, reliable service from London's Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Conor at Destination Education and we will arrange for a fully paid trial day at the school immediately.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and determined teacher who is ready to take the next step in their teaching career.