An experienced office assistant required
We are currently recruiting for an experienced office assistant to work in the construction industry in North-West London, NW6. This is a full time, permanent position working 8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday. The salary is very competitive and dependent on experience.This is a self- employed position.
We are looking for someone who has a solid background in administration. This is a varied position and some of your duties will include:
- Taking phone calls
- Responding to emails
- Preparing the quotes and invoices for Clients
- Liaising with clients requirements to make sure that all needs are satisfied
- Organising the orders and the paperwork
- Completing health and safety questionnaires for the clients
- Other general administration duties
You will need to be computer literate and have excellent communication skills written and verbal. You must also have an excellent telephone manner
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to fully operate Microsoft Word / Excel
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure;
- Professional attitude and approach to work.
- Flexible & adaptable;
- Good verbal and written communicator;
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team;
Please email your CV and we will get back to you within 2 weeks.
In case you have not been contacted, please consider your application as unsuccessful