Regulatory Reporting Associate (Capital) - Investment Bank
Regulatory Reporting Associate (Capital) required by my Investment Banking client in London.
The Regulatory Reporting team (capital) is responsible for regulatory reporting (including the preparation of the PRA Prudential regulatory returns, the Bank of England statistical returns), monitoring and analysing the Bank's capital usage, leverage ratio and large exposures, providing guidance to senior management and Front Office, communicating issues to regulators, and enforcing quality controls. It also produces capital projections for expected and adverse scenarios.
My client are looking for a talented individual to join them
The following is required:
- Previous experience in the regulatory finance area within an investment bank or similar financial institution.
- Strong Regulatory reporting experience
- Strong operational and financial knowledge of investment banking products e.g. Repo, Fixed Income bonds, equities and derivatives.
- Strong stakeholder interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: Up to GBP65,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Regulatory Reporting Associate position (Capital) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.