Stylist / Senior Stylist, Hairdressers Brighton
Stylist / Senior Stylist, Brighton
GBP15,000 - GBP25,000 a year Stylist/ Senior Stylist
Hours: Full Time/ Part Time/ Permanent
Are you mad about hair and want to continue to develop your stylist skills with an award-winning hairdressing group? Apply now and join Headmasters today.
Headmasters is a leading Hair group with 51 hair salons across London and the South East. Our flagship Sussex hair salon is in Brighton, in the buzzing North Laine area of the city, a short walk from Brighton station.
We establish a creative, friendly atmosphere so you can thrive as a hair stylist. We'll provide you with a busy column, continuous training and numerous opportunities to further develop your hairdressing career.
If you are a talented, qualified stylist with bundles of energy and ambition we want to hear from you.
Headmasters have gone from strength to strength since 1982, with our global brand being consistently recognised by the hairdressing industry winning many awards.
We pride ourselves on being a vibrant and welcoming salon group dedicated to providing our team with a busy column, continual education and multiple career opportunities all within a nurturing and friendly environment.
We are currently looking for qualified Hair Stylists who have the talent and ambition to run a successful column, within our award winning company.
- Meet and greet clients in a friendly, professional and helpful manner.
- Ensure all clients receive excellent customer service.
- Build, maintain and grow a loyal clientele.
- Ensure maximum use of Headmasters appointment system.
- Assist trainee hairdressers in practical application of hairdressing skills and service.
- Encourage assistants to observe your work to maximise learning within the salon environment.
- Up sell and promote products to clients.
- Be aware and comply with Health and Safety regulations.
Formal education and training required:
- NVQ Level 2 qualified (essential)NVQ Level 3 (desirable)English communication skill
In return Headmasters can provide you with the following:
- Initial 2 weeks paid intensive training.
- Uncapped commission up to 50%.
- 35% discount on all retail products.
- Free use of Headmasters photographic studio
- Bespoke technical & business education plan
- Complimentary hair treatments
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate discounts (Virgin, Thorpe Park, Taste Cards)
- Fast Track Management training
- Opportunities to progress as an Educator, Assessor, Franchisee or to the Art Team.
- Headmasters Awards Ceremony
- Fantastic opportunity to win a brand new Mini Cooper... Plus many more!!
Love your job and succeed with a fun and friendly team!