Pier Recruitment are supporting a modern, busy GP's surgery in their search for a reliable and experienced Medical Secretary to join them.
This surgery is centrally located with access to public transport and with street parking nearby. The offices are modern, light and spacious with a friendly, family-feel.
* Liaising with GP's and patients
* Booking appointments and rooms
* Producing letters
* Processing results
* Fielding phone calls
* Updating patients files
* Organising diaries
* Audio typing
* Typing letters and correspondence to patients
* Dealing with outgoing and incoming mail
* All email correspondence
* Have experience as a Medical Secretary
* Be highly reliable and punctual
* Demonstrate a professional telephone manner
* Be confident greeting clients
* Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is experienced as a Medical Secretary and is looking for a friendly and busy practice.
This position could be part time or full time and the hours are flexible, as is the pay. If you are interested in the role and have the correct experince, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.