Assistant Company Secretary
What are we looking for?
Lendlease are looking to employ a Company Secretary Assistant & Compliance Administrator on a 6-month minimum, fixed-term contract (maternity leave) based out of our Regent's Place, London office. The purpose of this role is to contribute to the delivery of Company Secretariat activities, prepare documentation, perform administration and logistical activities, and contribute to Company Secretariat policies, processes and operations. This role fulfils various duties which fall under administration, filing, documentation, minute taking, compliance, system maintenance and insurance.
Essential qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ability to work calmly & authoritatively under pressure, and to guide others' actions
- Excellent communicator at all levels, ability to make the best possible use of briefings
- Good working knowledge of IT and ability to work with database systems
- Good team working skills to get the best from colleagues' co-operation & ideas
- Innate respect for confidentiality & correct application of procedures & protocols
- To be able to work within agreed program parameters and deliver work on time
Desirable qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Qualified Company Secretary or Business, Business Law and/or Law (e.g. ACIS or equivalent)
- Chartered company secretary (ICSA, FCIS)
- Demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge
- Experience in legal matters
- Experience of policies, procedures and programs and/or knowledge of the Construction, Property Development, Investment Management and Retirement Living industries and relevant legislative requirements and laws
- Proven administration skills, with significant attention to detail & accuracy
What do we offer?
Competitive Salary + 25 days' holiday (up to 5-day buy or sell scheme) + 4 Wellbeing days + other Flexible Benefits pro rata.
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand, and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it - from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy??? We are always looking for people to come with us on the journey.
We aspire to create a diverse workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates from a range of backgrounds regardless of age, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin or colour, sex, trans- gender status, religion or belief, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership, or any other group who face disadvantage in our society.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity we have invested in the external verification for equality, diversity and inclusion and have achieved the Equality Assured Standard accreditation.
We build careers, develop skills and invest in people.
Imagine what more you can do here.