ROSCOMAC is a well-established, high volume, engineering company based in Worthing. We supply complex quality precision engineered components to a variety of industries. With significant skills gaps across the sector, there are excellent career opportunities for those that learn the role and sector.
We have a great opportunity for 2 Engineering Apprentices to join our team and under the guidance of our experienced operators you will gain the relevant skills to enable you to undertake the following duties:
- Produce components in accordance with production schedule.
- Report any know faults, product quality or Health and Safety issues.
- Be involved in continuous improvement cell reviews weekly.
- Carry out 6S housekeeping actions.
- Ensure machines are regularly maintained under a TPM schedule.
- Clean down work are and machines daily.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manufacturer and identify product in accordance with the relevant controlled documentation and drawings.
- Ensure compliance of components by utilising appropriate calibrated measuring equipment.
- Identify and report any non-conforming product and perform rework as instructed by appropriate documentation.
- Ensure all products are handled and stored in accordance with required specifications.
- To be involved in continuous improvement initiatives which will enhance throughput and deliver the product quality and service levels required to meet our customer's needs.
- Ensure compliance with the required Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and supported initiatives to develop HSE best practice.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in accordance with a TPM schedule and report any faults that could impact quality and service levels required to meet our customers' needs.