Luxury Brand Sales Representative
Pier Recruitment are supporting a well know, luxury car brand in their search for an experienced Sales agent. This is an office-based role where you will be developing business and responding to customer enquiries whilst representing and providing in-depth product information on this blue-chip, international car brand.
You will be joining a small, friendly team who offer great training, benefits and the opportunity for progression. The modern offices are based within easy reach of public transport and offer on-site parking.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone from a strong sales background, who is looking for a new challenge and has experience of representing high-end brands and providing the level of service expected by these customers.
- Responding to online and telephone customer queries
- Representing the brand in an informative manner to a high level
- Liaising with customers and providing the highest level of service
- Making outbound calls to follow up customer enquires
- Recording all information accurately
- Account management and forming strong rapport
- Maintaining strong product knowledge
- Have strong sales experience
- Demonstrate experience of representing luxury, high-profile brands
- Have strong communication and customer service skills
- Be able to build rapport
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Work well within a team
- Enjoy providing a high level of service
- Be a good problem solver
- Working amongst a small, friendly, motivated team
- Autonomy and variation in your work
- Great training provided
- Opportunity for progression
- Company discounts
- SE or equivalent, grade A- C
- Committed to providing 1st class customer service
- Sales Focused
You will be working on a Monday - Friday basis, with one Saturday in six, working office hours. If you are looking for a new challenge, have the correct sales experience, enjoy providing exceptional customer service and representing a well-known brand then please apply online
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.