Recruitment Team Leader
Recruitment Team Leader
Location - London, England
This client is located in the beautiful city of London, close to different transfer links making your travel to work very convenient. A great office view of The Shard and Tower Bridge, which makes you feel like you're in the heart of London. Bars and Restaurants in close proximity which makes it easy to enjoy a work life balance!
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Roles and Responsibilities;
- You are responsible for the entire 360 recruitment process and bill personally.
- Build/Grow a team of recruitment consultants with varying experience levels.
- You will specialise in a specific niche technology and will become a market expert.
- You will take care of customers and candidates throughout the recruitment process, exceptional customer service is essential.
- Hitting and exceeding budget.
- Guide and support the team to achieve their monthly and annual targets.
. 2 years' experience within a successful recruitment position - showing and exceeding targets.
. You should be confident and very professional in work.
. You should have very good communication skills
. You have perseverance and strive for success
. You should be a hard worker and strive for excellence
- Uncapped commission with the potential to earn between 60k-100k in your first year
- Fresh fruit coffee and tea are available daily
- Excellent promotion opportunities through organic growth
- A world class 3 week training program that will help you prepare for your role as a recruitment consultant
- Potential to work abroad in one of our many global offices
- Pension plan scheme
- Attractive incentives such as holidays, lunch clubs, and first Thursdays
- A safe and fun workplace
About the Company - Frank Recruitment Group is the global market leader and specialist in niche IT recruitment. With six brands, Nigel Frank, Mason Frank, Churchill Frank, Washington Frank, Anderson Frank, and Pearson Frank, the Frank Recruitment Group is an expert in the provision of specialist specialists and executives in Microsoft, Salesforce, Hadoop, Qlikview, Big Data, ERP, Netsuite, Java etc.
Our company has been on the market for over 10 years and has proved itself internationally at our locations in the USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Berlin. Our customers include numerous well-known companies, including DAX companies, with whom our recruitment consultants are in daily contact.
As part of our expansion in our Berlin office, we are looking for success-oriented, communicative employees who would like to become part of our internationally successful company.
The Company - Frank Recruitment Group has a rewarding and unique culture, which embodies the work hard, play hard ethic. We're proud to have created an ambitious, entrepreneurial environment that rewards success in a fun and supportive environment, in and out of the office. Our New York and San Francisco offices have consistently won 'Best places to work' awards over the last 3 years and we are hoping to achieve this for our Berlin office in the near future.
Does this sound exciting? Then send your application by e-mail to (see below)
Contact: (see below)
We are looking forward to your application!