Residential Property Manager
Salary: GBP19,000 - GBP25,000
Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 hours
We have the pleasure in supporting a highly reputable organisaion in the expansion of their Propoerty management team. They offer a friendly and supportive environment and are looking for a dynamic individual to join their organisation based in the heart of Brighton.
* Liaising with clients and tenants
* Action daily items from the diary, and resolving issues
* Negotiating rent reviews
* Tenancy renewals
* Check in's and checkouts
* Deposit release with tenants
* Legal notifications
* Instructing maintenance works, controlling costs
* Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met for rental properties
* Managing insurance claims
* Processing orders and checking invoices
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven property management background
* Excellent knowledge of legislation surrounding the rental of properties
* Self-motivated and pro-active with the ability to problem solve within a busy working environment
* Well organised and have excellent customer service skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding company that offers great training, career progression and benefit package. For more information on this position please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.