Pier are currently recruiting for an HR Administrator to join one of our clients within their friendly and supportive HR team. This role is based just outside of Brighton and is accessible by car and public transport.
This is initially a temporary position for around 3 months, however there will be an opportunity to apply and interview for a permanent post in around October. If successful, the role has opportunity to progress and start/continue a career within HR.
- Supporting the HR Advisor
- Assisting with and overseeing the recruitment process - working to company guidelines and processes and advising staff across the company of these
- Conducting monthly audits of recruitment processes
- Managing the relationship with the external recruitment partner where necessary
- Booking staff training and dealing with all associated paperwork
- Sourcing new training initiatives
- Maintaining in-house database and staff records
- Other duties as required
The right person will have excellent attention to detail, be focused with good concentration and be able to work to deadlines.
If successful for a long term position, there will also be opportunity to build your knowledge of employment law and develop further responsibilities.
This is a fantastic company to work for with a great working environment with a focus on staff health and wellbeing.
The role is starting as soon as possible (ideally Tuesday 15th August) and an informal interview will take place before this - please call Daisy at Pier Recruitment for more information or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.