Gymboree Teacher / Entertainer / Music and Arts Teacher
The Islington franchise of the Global Leader in Early Childhood Development Programming GYMBOREE is looking to hire a full time candidate to lead classes and parties from our Sensory Baby Play, Play & Learn, Music, Art, Theatre and School Skills programmes and help with the administration of the site.
We are looking for a very friendly, energetic, highly organized and hardworking person to join our wonderful team and to run a variety of classes for 0 - 5 year olds. If you like a busy and fun environment and are happy to jump into a very varied role, then this is for you!
- Passionate about working with children
- A very positive, outgoing disposition
- Strong, pleasant and tuneful singing voice which can project loudly over a large room
- Confident to lead a large group of adults and children with lots of singing
- "No task is too small" mentality; i.e. happy to help at all levels
- Ability to stay energetic and active throughout the day
- Hard-working and efficient
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Very reliable and trustworthy
- Creative mind combined with an organized mentality
- Confident to work on our reception, using a customer database and taking payments
- Hands on, practical approach to problem solving and tons of initiative
- Highly organised and able to continuously improve to the tidiness and upkeep of our site
- Great customer relations and happy to go flyering
- Interest and ability to take responsibility for specific marketing tasks
The ideal candidate would potentially be available to deliver some parties during the w-ends (paid separately). This would not be mandatory but would be a plus for the candidate.
A paid probation period of 3 months would be followed by a permanent position.
References will be required.
Please send a cover note explaining why you think you would be appropriate for this position and CV via the button below.
For more information please check out our website.