Tier 1 Investment Bank - Lead Business Analyst - Reference Data - Up t
• Managing and outlining strategic roadmap and communicating to stakeholders along the development/ implementation lifecycle of a project.
• Responsibility for governance of Service Delivery including Service Level Agreement adherence and issues/incidents.
• Reviewing performance against SLAs / Key Performance Indicators and directing appropriate interventions to address and meet changing client needs and business priorities. • Establishing and operating within the governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks.
• Managing the Equities instrument reference data project plan / book of work and mitigates any risk and issues as they are identified. Supporting data quality and content inquiries from the business.
• Fostering relationships with the enterprise data management and operations team and continuing to enhance the engagement model between the enterprise and line of business-aligned data teams.
• Building proactive data quality checks to ensure data is accurate and timely and maintaining metrics to track performance against common benchmarks. Key Skills Required:
• In-depth understanding of Instrument reference data, associated data models and additional extensions required for Equities front-office trading.
• Ability to do business analysis in consultation with the business and producing Business Requirement Documents (BRD's) and more importantly functional/technical specifications Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Functional Descriptions (FD's), etc.
• A proven track record of BUILDING Instrument/Master or Instrument/Master front-office hub solutions is key.
• An understanding of Subject Matter Expert and it's usage in Equity front office applications like Order Management System (OMS), Execution Management System (EMS), Algos, Regulatory Reporting, etc.
• Extensive experience in delivering technical and/or operational solutions in the Financial Services Industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an innovative strategic reference data solution for a universal bank, while gaining credibility by facing off to key senior stakeholders in the business technology and operations divisions. To apply for this exciting position, please send your CVs over to .