Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst (Capital) - Investment Bank
Regulatory Reporting Senior Analyst (Capital) required by my Investment Banking client in London.
You will be a key member of the Capital Regulatory Reporting team that is responsible for regulatory reporting (including the preparation of the PRA Prudential regulatory returns (Including CoRep returns), the Bank of England statistical returns), monitoring and analyzing the Bank's capital usage, liquidity and large exposures.
You will also be providing guidance to Front Office (and Back Office functions) and communicating issues to regulators and internal/external auditors. The team provides analysis and explanation on its reporting to a wide variety of stakeholders.
My client are looking for a talented individual to join them on an exciting journey, where they are constantly bringing in new products and working on new regulations.
The following is required:
- Previous experience in the regulatory finance area within an investment bank or similar financial institution.
- Strong Regulatory reporting experience
- Strong stakeholder interaction skills
- Excellent communication skills
The following is desirable:
- Appreciation of Market or Credit Risk
- Strong operational and financial knowledge of investment banking products e.g. Repo, Fixed Income bonds, equities and derivatives.
- Knowledge and experience of legacy PRA capital rules and good understanding of current regulatory changes.
Salary: Up to GBP80,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Regulatory Reporting Analyst position (Capital) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.