Senior C# WPF developer
C#, WPF, Java, SQL, Commodities, Market Data, Pricing
This global investment bank is looking for a senior C# WPF developer to join their commodities technology team. You will be responsible for writing technical specifications, developing / coding and writing user acceptance test cases within the commodities business. The ideal candidate should be able to work and consult with colleagues as well as individually; should be able to consult and communicate closely with management/ supervisor of the company including staff.
- C# with WPF (Essential), Should have worked on .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5.
- Past experience of working with Market Data and Pricing, good understanding of curves, including creating and managing curves.
- Ability to understand and code in Java, does not need to be an expert.
- Financial market knowledge required.
- Good understanding of Multi-threading
- Good working knowledge on various GoF patterns.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to .NET, SQL scripting, C#, Oracle Database.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.