Apprentice Warehouse Assistant
- Following training, access 3EX.Net (warehousing IT system) to produce picking lists and then pick orders from correct location.
- Pack orders in accordance with client instructions
- Following training, dispatch orders through the 3EX.Net IT system/client's own system, selecting a carrier and producing a shipping label. Ensure item is put in correct location for collection by carrier.
- Maintain communication with Team Leader and Customer Services department
- Ensure warehouse is always kept clean and tidy, with empty boxes flattened and stored in the correct location of the Warehouse
- Potential risks, problems or product defects to be reported immediately to Assistant Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Manager
- Be pro-active in reporting when stationery and packaging materials are running in short supply
- Carry out all activities in a manner that promotes safety to yourself and your colleagues
- Participate actively in continuous process improvement projects, seek ways to develop and maximise customer service levels
- Contribute actively to achieving departmental service level and targets
- Undertake the level 2 warehouse and storage apprenticeship and complete the qualification in 12-14 months.
A salary enhancement of GBP400 will be paid to those who hold one (or more) Forklift licence(s) and for those allocated the role of IT Genius