HR Shared Services Manager (EMEA - Healthcare and Pharmaceutical)
HR Shared Services Manager - a great career opportunity to join an EMEA HR Shared Service Team in a permanent role based in Uxbridge, Middlesex, West London - with a salary of GBP65,000 to GBP75,000 per year (plus excellent benefits package, individual/team/company incentives and bonuses plus share allocation)
Our client is a leading international healthcare and pharmaceutical brand who are on an exciting journey of change and transformation and are now looking to make a senior-level HR Services professional to join and help lead a fantastic team and make a real impact. The role will see you join a high-achieving team, respected throughout their global business as a HR Shared Services Manager covering the EMEA region.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated background leading a Pan-European HR Shared Service or HR Operations function that uses strong service management principles
- Candidates must display a full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures
- Experience of developing KPIs and SLAs to enhance service delivery in an International environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required with good influencing skills at board and senior management level
- Experience of HR Operations with solid HR functional experience
- BA or BS degree preferably with an emphasis in HR or CIPD qualified
Reporting to the Director of HR Services EMEA and managing a team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing the implementation of the HR Services function and all associated infrastructure across key European countries
- Being ultimately accountable for all aspects of HR Services delivery and setting best practice
- Being a true leader and example-setter for a fantastic, high achieving team
- Managing everything from offer letters right through to termination and everything in between
Applications: For further information on this role working as a HR Shared Services Manager based in Uxbridge, West London please send your CV ASAP to Emma Lloyd here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please call me to discuss the opportunity further.