FT3124 - Deputy Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Deputy Manager for our Leisure client based in Maidenhead. This is a permanent position with a salary of £21,000-23,000 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management.
- Support the delivery of the company strategy.
- Deputise in the absence of the General Manager.
- Assist the General Manager in managing staff rotas etc.
- Comply with the stipulated 3 or 4 week rolling rota. To provide reception cover during off peak periods
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all policies, procedures, controls and compliance areas are adhered to on a day to day basis, specifically:
- Your role will require you to be fully mobile and flexible as you will be required to work in other company locations
- Experience of working in retail or leisure
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3124FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly