An exciting FinTech company in the heart of London are looking for Direct Sales Consultants!
The key skills required are experience developing new business opportunities, capitalising on qualified leads and marketing campaigns as well as building and managing a sales pipeline.
Within the role you will:
- Prospect, sell and close opportunities to SME prospects
- Prepare and present the Company's product set over the telephone aligned to the specific client requirements and their broader HR strategy.
- Maintain regular contact with current prospects in a controlled and logical manner through the management of the prospect database.
- Pro-actively work with the internal marketing and external sales team to target specific companies and Industry sectors to generate new business appointments.
- Contact prospects through networking and cold calling to self-generate prospects daily
- Achieve individual Key Performance Indicators as required by the Head of Sales
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ability to create and close opportunities over the telephone.
- Proven results around a targeted role showing first class ability in a sales role.
- Previous experience in research and analysis desirable.
- Previous experience in the Financial Services Industry is desirable.
- Creative and able to generate ideas to help grow and develop the proposition.
- Ability to focus on both short-term goals and long-term strategic objectives
- Ability to perform confidently in client facing situations as required.
- Excellent English & communication skills.
- Be self-confident with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently as well as being part of a team.