Customer sales support coordinator : Papergraphics Ltd
CUSTOMER SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
We have an opportunity for an excellent customer service administrator to join our busy sales team.
Your main focus will be to provide first-rate office-based customer service and administrative sales support to our customers within the wide-format printing industry.
Working together with the Sales teams to provide an effective reactive customer service and sales processing function, helping to maintain the Company's loyal customer-base.
Papergraphics is the trusted market-leading supplier for wide-format print media & consumables, as well as the knowledgeable reseller of wide format printing equipment.
Our expert team work with a stunning range of products, from fine art photo papers and beautiful wallcoverings, to materials for floor graphics and exciting window display films??? and many others??? all for printing BIG!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To process sales orders on our internal Sage-based system and provide general administrative support to the Internal Sales teams
- Liaise with existing customers to update them on order-progress, logistics, credits, returns, and account-payment status
- To provide assistance to the sales team with sales expediting, shipping & customer returns requirements, and sending sales documentation (confirmations, quotations etc)
- Answer telephone queries and email correspondence
- Maintain customer data in the CRM database
- Respond to product enquiries and provide product information/ samples to customers
- Provide telephone support to customers who use the online customer trade portal
- Manage the ticket enquiries process to achieve successful and timely resolution
- Liaise with the Sales, Technical & Goods In departments to resolve returns ticket-queries
- Manage the disputed invoice report
- Provide general support to the internal sales team to ensure a collective team approach to the customer service experience
- Holiday and absence cover for Logistics coordinator - customer collections/ returns where appropriate, and managing back-order stock allocation
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
- Experience in a sales support/ administration role highly desirable
- Excellent organisation and administration skills, an efficient head for recording customer contact information on CRM system
- A proactive, positive and upbeat approach to work, and great team-working
- Desire to fully embrace and endorse our product range and company brand, and inclination to continue building on product and industry knowledge
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken, with ability to utilise Microsoft Office suite and other tools to maintain contact with Sales & other colleagues
Package & Remuneration:
Salary: GBP17,000 (Plus Monthly Company Profit Share Bonus)
Place of work: Crawley, West Sussex
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week - 8.45am to 5.15pm Monday to Friday (1 hour for lunch)
Holiday: 20 days per annum (rising to 23 with every full calendar years service)
Pension: Auto-Enrolment scheme - 3 months from employment start date