My client is looking for a HR Administrator to join them on Wednesday 9th August 2017 for an ongoing temporary role.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm paying a salary of GBP18,000.
* Daily duties are to include:
* Checking the HR inbox and responding to messages
* Allocate emails/post to relevant departments
* Inputting details into the CRM system
* Checking all new starters and finishers are updated on the system ready for payroll
* Formatting contracts
* Other administrative duties for different departments
This role is based in Crawley and can be reached on public transport too.
If you are available to take on a temporary ongoing role, please call us today. My client will be conducting interviews this week to start next week.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.