Senior Investment Analyst - Coding/monitoring
Senior Investment Analyst
The purpose of this role/team is the input and monitoring of rules and guidelines for investment mandates within thinkFolio and murex. This will include completion of required regulatory reporting, and the provision of first line compliance advisory support to Investment Operations.
- Ensure investment mandate rules and guidelines are accurately recorded in the monitoring systems (thinkFolio and Murex)
- Review investment mandate rules and guidelines on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with latest investment mandate documentation
- Ensure required regulatory reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Attend internal meeting to provide expertise with respect to the interpretation, inputting and monitoring of investment mandate rules and guidelines.
Key skills & Experience required:
- Established experience within Asset Management
- Extensive working knowledge of thinkFolio (and preferably Murex), inputting and monitoring investment mandate rules and guidelines
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements within investment management, principally impacting UK and Irish regulated funds
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Strong attention to detail