Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Reporting to the Chamber operations manager, the successful candidate will thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same and things constantly change.
Running all Chamber social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+
- Cover all chamber projects on social media
- Keeping content fresh and updated, regularly checking notifications and direct messages.
- Scheduling content to go out on to all social media platforms, including; event reminders leading up to events, new member welcomes, news items, business news, WACCI offers, sharing photos from events, live tweeting from events, following up after events, following new members, retweeting chamber member content, promoting chamber members events,
- Interacting with members/non-members on social media platforms. E.g - thank you's for attending events, 'we look forward to seeing you again at our events
- Maintain the website Posting news items to news and blog; business news, local news, member news, promoting member events
- Design promotional material
- Processing new membership
- Putting together news and event emails
- Sending out new member welcome packs which include; adding to email lists, adding to website, generating a membership number from the master membership list, obtaining payment details and invoice numbers, sending a welcome introduction email, adding a newsletter insertion of new members, searching and following on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
- Answering the chamber's main telephone line; taking messages, passing on messages, taking queries, helping assist with website problems.
Manage Sphere Business Centre
- Checking the voicemail system
- Sending out payment receipts / sending out invoices on Xero
- Managing Sphere Business Centre hot desk, meeting room and office bookings
- Conducting tours of the centre
- Attending and helping registration at events when required
- Engaging with members
- Pre event prep - Printing out check in registration sheet before events
- Prepping event material box
- Setting up events; putting up banners
As this organisation is based within a College, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.