Pharmaceutical Formulation Manager
A fantastic opportunity within a successful pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Pharmaceutical Formulation Manager.
The company is highly regarded in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing with state of the art facilities based in Surrey.
- Oversee a team working to develop formulation of semi-solids, liquids, aerosols and patches from both widely used API's and new chemical entries.
- Use your understanding of early process assessments to make sure new formulations progress from through all stages of development faultlessly.
- Use your knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation to provide technical support within the team.
- Provide technical support to clients when undertaking contact projects.
- Work alongside the development team and build close working relationships between departments.
- Work alongside management to create strategies for the formulation and development groups.
- Provide mentoring and training for junior members of the formulation team.
- 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical formulation
- Proven management/team leadership experience.
- BSc or equivalent in a scientific subject
- Experience in topical semi-solids or inhalation products (experience within solid dosage/liquid orals will also be considered)
- Experience working with biologicals
- In-depth understanding of the development of formulations from raw drug material to a commercially viable formulation
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Formulation Manager
Reference No: 234311
Job Type: Permanent
Please apply to Laura Bruce, consultant; ;
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.