English National Opera is founded on the belief that opera of the highest quality should be accessible to everyone.
Press Manager (part-time)
We are seeking a Press Manager (part-time) to lead on a selection of ENO's high profile production PR campaigns. Working with our Press Officer, the Press Manager will lead distinctive and wide-reaching PR campaigns that publicise ENO's productions to the widest possible audience.
They will have significant PR experience as well as excellent contacts in order to ensure varied and relevant coverage of ENO productions.
This role is ideal for a freelance classical music/opera/theatre PR, or for an experienced publicist looking for a part-time position.
The successful candidate will have:
- relevant press office experience including a proven track record in helping to shape and deliver high profile PR campaigns
- a strong understanding of print, broadcast, online and social media and knowledge of key contacts across this media
- excellent communication skills and an articulate and engaging manner
- a passion for the arts.
You will also be:
- highly organised and calm under pressure
- a team player and able to self motivate.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the position, or about our flexible working options, then please contact via email.
For further details including the full job description and how to apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Closing date: 4 September 2017 at 5.00pm
English National Opera is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No: 257210