Social Worker - Part Time
LAC Social Worker Part Time (4 Days a week) - Surrey
A salary of up to GBP38,000 pro-rata + terrific benefits
A highly reputable local authority requires a social worker to join their flourishing Looked after Children Team.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and the local authority and possess and infectious personality, as well as a confident and skilled social worker who is determine to only achieve the best for children.
- An experienced Frontline Children's Social Worker?
- Looking to join a highly reputable Local Authority?
- A driven individual?
- Salary of up to GBP38,000 pro -rata annual
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- 26 days' annual leave
- Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Supporting children living with relatives, friends or foster families and perspective adopters or older children living in children's homes and semi-independent units
- Ensuing their safety and supporting them towards independence
- Through regular visits, assessments and reviewing their Care Plan
- Develop meaningful relations with these children; understand and interpret their wishes, and champion and support them to reach their full potential.
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker in a frontline team
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas.
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details