Food & Beverage Assistant at Sofitel Gatwick
We have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will ensure checks are presented to all guests during service to secure full payment for all products and services offered.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Assistant
- As a F&B Associate ensure checks are presented to all guests during service to secure full payment for all products and services offered
- Understand how to efficiently process payments, count floats for accuracy and enforce cash handling procedures
- Record covers in Micros properly and accurately post products consumed
- Maintain an honest operation when posting products and handling payments
- Maintain and encourage a positive working environment
- Supports the team with up-selling features and be knowledgeable in your role
- Respects colleagues and work closely with other associates to deliver memorable experiences
- Actively participate in associate briefings and team meetings
- Assist the manager to drive guest satisfaction by providing consistent guest experiences
- Report positive and constructive guest feedback to the manager
- Constantly critique quality levels of service and product consistency, provide suggestions to the manager
Skills & Experience required by the Food & Beverage Assistant
- An absolute commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
- Previous a la carte or fine dining experience preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High level of personal presentation
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Food & Beverage Assistant, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!