HR Manager (NHS)
HR Manager - NHS - London - 3 months - GBP290 per day via umbrella
You will provide operational ER/HR support to this NHS Organisation. You must be experienced in employee relations case management from inception to conclusion.
- To ensure HR requirements are managed in a timely and effective manner to ensure that customers are provided with the appropriate documentation, advice and support.
- Provide expertise and advice on complex employment legislation/employee related issues to line managers, including disciplinary grievance, capability and absence management.
- Actively support managers in the investigation and hearing of complex employee relations cases, advising on consistent and statutory compliance.
- Support managers dealing with difficult and contentious issues and beyond to deliver effective outcomes, including service workforce redesign.
- Attend internal hearings and Employment Tribunals as required.
- Coach and influence managers from a people perspective to develop their people management/leadership skills and constructively challenge inappropriate behaviours.
- To ensure there are two-way communications between internal directorates and the HR Business Partnering team.
- Management of the HR pages of the Intranet insuring all information is clear and simple and updated.
- To be an active part of the job evaluation process.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent or previous relevant experience
- Chartered Member of CIPD or required service and experience
- Extensive experience as an HR generalist in complex multi-professional organisation
- Knowledge of operational service issues within the NHS
- HR Experience within the NHS including working within a centralised virtual team
- Experience of dealing with complex employee issues
- Detailed knowledge of the NHS terms and Conditions of service
- Experience in contributing to significant organisational change
- Knowledge and experience of using ESR for looking up employee information and storing of case work
- Experience of working with HR and workforce data
- Ability to deal with difficult and confrontational situations through the use of influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to forge positive working relationships
- Effective communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and provide direction to Managers and staff
- Project management and planning skills - development of short and long term plans
- Advanced skill board skills for the speed and accuracy of producing case notes
- Ability to analyse complex issues and case work agreeing on best course of action
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.