Business Development Director - Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Ad
Business Development Director - Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration
SS&C Technologies, Inc. provides mission-critical software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. SS&C was founded in 1986 by William C. Stone and went public in 1996. SS&C employs a disciplined and highly focused acquisition strategy to increase the breadth and depth of its product and service offerings and capitalize on evolving market opportunities. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 44 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets.
SS&C has more than 7,500 employees worldwide, located in the Windsor, Connecticut headquarters, and offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance. Our clients manage, in aggregate, over $44 trillion in assets and choose SS&C as their preferred vendor for our expertise.
SS&C acquired GlobeOp in 2012 and Citi Alternative Investor Services in 2016. SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.
Leading independent Fund Administration business with offices in multiple jurisdictions including London, Dublin, Luxembourg, Jersey, Guernsey, Singapore, Luxembourg and Cayman are looking for a New Business Development Director with a proven track record to join as a senior member of the sales team.
The new Business Development Director will be tasked with identifying and winning Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration mandates.
The preferred candidate must have closed-ended funds sales experience, a CFO/COO and key intermediary network and be capable of building a significant pipeline of new business, working alongside dedicated subject matter experts and support teams.
With significant resources, a highly supportive culture, scalable infrastructure and a rapidly expanding Private Equity, Real Estate and Investment Management client base, the role offers a long term career with significant earnings potential, an excellent commission structure and a competitive salary.
The company is proud of its heritage as an industry leader with best in class technology and global footprint. This role would suit a collaborative, process driven, structured and hungry business development executive passionate about winning new business
• Develop a strong pipeline of potential clients in the closed-ended fund space with a focus on profitable new revenue generation
• Identify and win new business mainly in EMEA (or other assigned region(s) as required), targeting both new fund launches and established funds across the private equity, private debt, real estate, venture capital and funds of funds space
• Build a network and pipeline in the Limited Partners (LP) space to position the firm's portfolio administration service offering
• Take ownership of the sales process and lead commercial negotiations in line with internally agreed parameters
• Help build the firm's brand and increase brand awareness to generate quality leads
• Attendance and participation at industry events
• Develop and manage the intermediary and third-party services provider network
• Participate in the private equity team thought leadership initiatives by writing topical articles pertinent to the industry
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
• Proven track record generating new revenue in the closed-ended fund arena of outsourced fund administration and accounting services
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, a quick learner and will be expected to establish and maintain relationships with key influencers in the industry
• Self-motivated and driven to deliver strong sales results
SS&C Technologies/ SS&C GlobeOp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.