HR Advisor with experience of working in a generalist HR position within the retail industry required by private sector organisation based in Central London. The HR Advisor will be responsible for providing support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
Skills & Experience:
- Provide detailed advice to managers on all Employee Relations and procedures and current legislation; ensure appropriate and timely formal letters are sent out at each formal process.
- Develop and implement employment policies and procedures in line with current legislation, best practice and business requirements.
- Previous experience working within a high end retail/FMCG organisation.
- Must be experienced working with a commercial HR approach
- Demonstrates flexibility and initiative
If this role is of interest and you have demonstrable experience in the majority of the above accountabilities, please apply now.
ninesharp are a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Adviser, HR Officer, HR Assistant, CIPD, London