Duty Reception Manager (Maternity Cover)
The Front Office department is responsible for the welcome and farewell of all guests and visitors to the hotel. They deal with arrivals, departures and the co-ordination of all customer requests during the stay with us. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete
The successful candidate will be passionate about guest service and will be instrumental in driving standards and guest recommendation levels for the hotel.
With over 160,000 guest arrivals each year, the Reception Manager will lead from the front line and inspire their team to be as customer focused as they are.
People development and employee engagement will be a key focus of this role.
Part of vision is to become 'renowned for unmatched personalised service'; the Reception Manager will be play a big part in realising this goal.
Previous hotel reception experience is essential
- Team management experience is preferred
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Cash handling experience