Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Salary: GBP30-35k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking E-Commerce Manager to join their fun and constantly growing company. You will be collaborating with the Product and Marketing managers and supervising a small team, taking ownership for the implementation and expansion of our client's online sales presence. You will play a key part in growing and expanding our client's business and revenue through developing their existing e-commerce platform.
* Maintaining and growing the website
* Monitoring all systems and website to ensure they are running effectively
* Liaising with external parties
* UAT and UX
* Producing an online marketing budget
* Maximising sales conversions
* Auditing the website
* Managing and delegating to a small team
* Report writing and analysis
* Presenting to stakeholders
Skills and experience:
* Commerical awareness (particularly within digital marketing)
* Technical background- good knowledge of Magento
* Project management skills
* Ability to coordinate tasks
* Management of a small team
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills
If you are full of energy and would like a new career in the automotive industry and are able to work to tight deadlines then this is a great opportunity to join a friendly and growing company, for more information please contact Kelly on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.