Visiting Tutor for Foundation Degree in Early Years Programme - South
South Thames College is one of London's largest providers of post-16 education and training and an ongoing and significant contributor to the local community.
We aim to keep students at the heart of everything we do. Continuing investment in the development of the College's main sites, at Wandsworth and Merton has resulted in first-class facilities that give our students a 'real-world' experience throughout their course.
We are looking for hard-working and collaborative people who can join our team and help challenge our students to progress and achieve.
Visiting Tutor for Foundation Degree in Early Years Programme
Salary: GBP21.17 to GBP38.22 per hour
Job Ref: REQ000286
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HE early years tutor to deliver on the Foundation Degree in Early Years in partnership with Kingston University.
This role will require you to successfully manage and deliver an established work based learning programme. As part of the course team, you will be involved in the development and delivery of the course. Ideally you will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education or are willing towards one.
- A relevant degree qualification in Childcare and Early Years or an equivalent
- Recent experience teaching Child care and Early Years in the Education Sector at HE level
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Good leadership and management skills
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, final salary pension, subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training.
Closing date for the return of completed applications is Thursday 24th August 2017
South Thames College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
To apply for this post, please go to our website, search for the vacancy and then follow the steps to complete and submit an online application.
For any queries please e-mail or telephone quoting the job reference.
Please note CVs are not accepted.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, pension scheme, subsidised sports facilities and professional development and training.