Integration Support Manager - Tech
We are looking for a tech savvy, customer focused, passionate leader to manage an integration support team for an industry leading technology company based in Central London.
Our client have in a relatively short space of time become the biggest business within their respected domain within the fin-tech space and they're looking to make a hugely important hire to ensure their ambitions and targets continue to be exceeded.
Reporting to the Chief Integrated Payments Officer, this individual will manage the integration support team which incidentally is the part of the business which is growing the quickest.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the support integration team to ensure partners receive a top of the class integration experience.
- Ensure live site deployment is on time by completing QA testing of partner integration's.
- Attending to off site support and installation calls.
- Always looking to strategically improve integration processes.
- Attend to any complaints/queries passed on from customer service team.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proactive, well-organised and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experienced in team growth and development.
- Technically very astute with knowledge of development, programming and API's.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a key member of an incredibly exciting and rapidly expanding tech company. If the above sounds like then contact Matt.