12 MONTH CONTRACT
GBP250 to GBP300 per day
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a HRBP to work in their offices based in London.
Reporting to the Global Head of Human Resources for Asset Management, the strategic HR Business Partner is responsible for leading the strategic HR function two investment boutiques (Newton Investment Management and Alcentra) headquartered in the UK. This role serves as an active partner of the business's senior management team and is responsible for updates to senior management as well as senior HR management, keeping all parties abreast on a proactive basis, of all HR, legal, policy, or employee relations matters that may impact interests.The strategic HRBP will coordinate and/or implement best practice application of HR policies and procedures throughout the lines of business for which he/she has responsibility, and maintains overall implementation and management of HR policies throughout those lines of business.
- Act as a strategic business partner with senior clients (eg business leaders and their directs) to understand organization's business strategies and align human resource strategy and programs to achieve the business goals, including alignment of succession planning, leadership development, resource planning, talent acquisition, compensation and performance management.
- Collaborate with other members of HR Team to implement the HR strategy, including representing client's business strategy and expectations, representing Human Resources to the business leaders, and reconciling issues that create conflict between Human Resources and business unit strategy.
- Delegate and closely partner with Investment Management HR Advisory team (HRAT) on HR matters, as appropriate to leverage new HR model.
- Ensure senior management team, as well as Head of HR, other relevant senior HR professionals, are kept abreast of evolving client and employee matters (market practices, compensation, ER and other HRM matters) on a timely, regular basis.
- Work with Talent & Organizational Development HR colleagues and the Investment Management Talent Lead with the on-going integration of Performance Management and Succession Management processes.
- Partner with the IM Talent Acquisition partners to manage all recruitment activities, at all levels of management and staff, including proactive gathering of intelligence relevant to ability to successfully attract and retain all levels of employees utilizing the internal on line tools.
- Fully integrate performance management strategies to underpin effective retention and succession management activities.
- Assist in the design, development, communication and implementation of local compensation, incentive plans, in line with corporate guidance, policy and local business requirements.
- Experience in strategic HRBP role, particularly within the financial services industry and ideally within Asset Management
- Strategic business partner experienced in supporting and guiding the business/management in the areas of organizational development, compensation, talent acquisition and retention, performance management, and career development
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong overall business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand business strategy
- Interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Excellent project management skills and experience with a drive for results, and sense of urgency
- Database skills would be great- Excel spreadsheet good data skills would be good
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.