Competitive salary D.O.E
An excellent opportunity for someone with Customer Service or Sales experience to undertake an Account Management role in a world class manufacturing company.
Account Manager Duties
As Account Manager, you will be the primary point of contact, liaising with customers regarding order status and any other queries. Other duties to include:
- Maintain the customer order book, ensuring that the data is up to date and accurate
- Develop existing customer accounts in order to increase revenue
- Regular reporting of business updates to the Business Manager and review performance measures with the customer on a regular basis
- Ensure that the Production and Purchasing departments commit to customer deliveries, expediting orders and deliveries with the Production department
- Identify any new customer leads and quote opportunities, passing them on to the External Sales team/Bid Team
To be successful in this Account Management role you will need demonstrable experience working in a customer service/sales environment (preferably in a manufacturing or service environment)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Empathy and patience for dealing with customer queries
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office to include; excel, word, and outlook
- Knowledge of PCB's / electronics would be advantageous
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Account Manager role click ‘apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly